Our experienced Land Development team has helped clients across Texas realize their visions since 1945. Some of our major completed or nearly completed projects include South Shore Harbour, a 2,000-acre mixed-use development in League City; the 3,200-acre Commons of Lake Houston near Kingwood; and Valley Ranch, a 1,400-acre, master-planned community north of Houston.
Our land development clients benefit from DEC’s comprehensive experience in transportation, water resources and public infrastructure. Our project managers are big-picture thinkers who also focus on design details and our clients’ financial success. We also understand the advantages of maximizing reimbursements from municipal utility districts (MUDs), improvement districts, tax increment reinvestment zones (TIRZs) and other financing mechanisms.
DEC Experience Includes
• Single-family residential developments
• Multi-family and multi-use residential developments
• Commercial and industrial developments
• Marina and golf course developments
• Site-specific work for commercial, industrial, retail and institutional facilities
• Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) programs, including bonds, water districts and permitting
• Creation of MUDs, management and improvement districts and TIRZs
• LOMR, CLOMR and hydrology reports