When it comes to obtaining rights-of-way (ROW) for public projects, agencies look to ROW professionals they can trust to execute this complex process. DEC’s ROW team has experience in assisting public agencies with a range of improvements, including major highways, public utilities including large-diameter water lines, and other critical projects.
• Determine existing and proposed rights-of-way (ROW)
• Establish the acquisition process based on proposed improvements and project needs
• Facilitate stakeholder outreach to explain the project and intended property impacts
• Develop negotiation strategy for offers, counteroffers, settlements and condemnations
• Prepare documents needed to obtain clear title
• Acquire specific property interest in accordance with the Texas Property Code